Thread: Simple Suggestion

Familiar User

Lightbulb Simple Suggestion

After working and helping a few other forums, one important suggestion I would recommend is having a rules thread in each area. They would lay down the rules and "law" and help keep this place very clean and more user friendly. A place that definitely should have the thread of rules is the market subforums (Buy and Sell, an Advertising). I believe that those places need rules to prevent people from being scammed, as working for a site that had a open market similar to this sites, being scammed constantly before rules were laid out. And other subforums should have rules to but in the sense of preventing people from posting "spam". A prime example of a rule that would be good, a post must be X amount of word/characters long (X being any amount).

If you have any questions about anything, or want a short list or rules, or ways you could make the market safer (Was a MiddleMan on a website that sold goods, and though that learned how to make a markets a more secure).

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Re: Simple Suggestion

Dear sethky1,

This is indeed a very valuable and an important suggestion. Thanks for showing your concern.

"Rules" is on my to do list and I would be posting them soon. I wish I am able to to finish them sooner. I am ready to pay some cash if you know some one who can do this for me in quicker time. They can contact me on modmin[at]mobiletalk[.] co[.]in
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by Modmin View Post
    Dear sethky1,

This is indeed a very valuable and an important suggestion. Thanks for showing your concern.

"Rules" is on my to do list and I would be posting them soon. I wish I am able to to finish them sooner. I am ready to pay some cash if you know some one who can do this for me in quicker time. They can contact me on modmin[at]mobiletalk[.] co[.]in

I just emailed you about this and I would gladly do this for you! If you would prefer to talk over email we may do so that way or contact me via pm on here

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Thanks, I will get back to you on email.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by Modmin View Post
    Thanks, I will get back to you on email.
    Just thought I'd drop by that I replied to your email the other day with a few things, an now waiting to hear back.

Familiar User

I think remaining civil and staying positive in threads is very important. The last thing you want to do is create enemies over the internet, lol.

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by sethky1 View Post
    Just thought I'd drop by that I replied to your email the other day with a few things, an now waiting to hear back.

I think I have replied all your emails now. Sorry was the delay.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Thread Information