Thread: Does anyone still use Bluetooth devices?

Familiar User

Does anyone still use Bluetooth devices?

I stopped using my Bluetooth a couple of years ago. I actually don't see anyone using any or even buying them. It might just be because I live in a small town and trends don't last long around here. I imagine that people in big cities still use them but I'm not sure. Do you still use yours or know anyone who does?

Familiar User

Re: Does anyone still use Bluetooth devices?

Quote Originally Posted by randee555 View Post
    I stopped using my Bluetooth a couple of years ago. I actually don't see anyone using any or even buying them. It might just be because I live in a small town and trends don't last long around here. I imagine that people in big cities still use them but I'm not sure. Do you still use yours or know anyone who does?

Yes and no, if you're referring to the ear piece Bluetooth then I haven't. But if you're talking about other stuff like having your phone connected to your radio (My radio has Bluetooth so if I receive a incoming call I can answer and talk but also have music playing through it). I also will have lights under my car enabled and controlled though Bluetooth. But like I stated, if you're referring to the ear piece Bluetooth then no, if any type then yes.

I bought a bluetooth earpiece like a year ago, because I wanted to do hands-free Skyping with my friends when I was abroad in a place that had WiFi everywhere. Not only did I end up not using it there at all, I have used it maybe twice, more so for the novelty of it than actual functionality. Audio quality is appalling.

Familiar User

I still use a bluetooth device, which is a bluetooth headphone that I can use any 3.5 mm headset to plug to the head jack. I like it because I can listen to music and watch movies without plugging the headphone into my phone's head jack. I use it for calling too, especially when I drive.

Still Getting Familier

I only use bluetooth connection when driving my car, so i can live chat while driving and don't need to press any button. I just don't use bluetooth headphones any longer because the bluetooth connection of my phone requires lots of battery and the phone would turn off very fast!! It's a very big problem when the phone turns off at midday, terrible!

Familiar User

I also use it only when driving because bluetooth uses a lot of battery.
    But I also a bluetooth keyboard that I attach to my tablet to make typing a lot easier.

Familiar User

I use it to connect my phone to my car as well. I use it mostly to stream music through my car speakers. However, I'll most likely stop using it for that because I discovered my vehicle has a USB port. I can put a tonne of songs on the USB stick and just leave it there. No more needing to plug in my phone so I can run the Bluetooth.

I find the earpieces hysterical. You can't help but laugh when it appears that someone is talking to themselves. They also make those who believe you need to yell into your phone talk even louder.

Thread Information