Thread: How often do you change your ringtone?

Familiar User

How often do you change your ringtone?

I used to love changing my ringtone every few days because it was so cool to be able to hear different songs when my phone was ringing. As time has gone on, I often go for months and months at a time and completely forget to change it. I'll keep saying I'm going to do it but will procrastinate. I actually need to change mine now!! How often do you change yours?

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Re: How often do you change your ringtone?

I use to play with ringtones in my teenage or in college days, when we moved around with gals however, since the day I have started working, I have always loved to stick to the basic "Tring Tring" tone.. I use it with almost all mobiles phone I carry today. It is not that I do not like having different tones but just want to keep it simple.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Familiar User

I change my ringtone each month. I try to get something that either fits my mood at that time or goes with the month. I have a really annoying Christmas song on there now that I have yet to change. I am also a procrastinator when it comes to changing it.

I don't change them at all. I have the default iPhone ringtone and like it, so it stays. It's also fun when all the other iPhone owners in the room go frantically looking for their iPhone when mine rings :P
    But I do change my alarm tones quite often, since I get text messages much more often than calls. I have a few tones from iTunes that I change, depending on my mood.

Familiar User

I used to change my ringtone all the time, but I just leave it as the default ringtone, I see no use in changing it. I don't see a use in getting a special ringtone when 90% of the time its on vibrate.

Familiar User

I used to set the ringtone when I had a featured phone because I thought it was cool to have a ringtone so I could be able to recognize who called me. Now, I turn my phone into the vibration mode, which I don't really like the ringtone because I hardly have people call me, plus, I still know when I receive a call from people because my phone just vibrates in my pocket.

Familiar User

I just changed my ringtone yesterday. The second time since I've had this phone, almost a year now. The problem is that I need a couple of days to get used to the new ringtone, so I know that it's my phone that rings, and not just letting it ring, thinking it's someone else phone.

Familiar User

I used to change it really often, but some months from now I've been keeping the default one. I just don't like having my music as a ringtone because I get sick of it after listening to it every few minutes.

Still Getting Familiar

I actually almost never do! I have had the same one for a long time. My phone is 1.5 year old, and I probably changed my ringtone a total of 3 times. I never remember to change it, and honestly when I change it I regret, because as I'm not familiar with the sound I think it's someone else's phone ringing and miss the calls!
    That is an interesting question, because I was just last week thinking that when they came up with phones where you could actually put music as ringtones instead of simple "ring tones", I went crazy over them and wanted to put a different song every week! Now that we can put pretty much any sounds on our phones, I have the simplest most common ringtone there is!

Thread Information