Thread: What kind of screen protector do you put on your smartphone?

Familiar User

What kind of screen protector do you put on your smartphone?

Screen protector is one of the most important accessories I have to have for my smartphone because it protects my phone from scratch and greasy. I often think having a screen protector is a good idea for people like me because I don't like to see any scratches on my screen. I use the Zagg's Invisible shield as my preferred screen protector because it's scratch-***istance and really protects my smartphone from scratches and grease. What kind of screen protector do you put on your smartphone?

Re: What kind of screen protector do you put on your smartphone?

I don't use a screen protector, never have and never will.
    I've yet to damage my screen on any of my 4 touch screen smartphones, the only thing that scratched was the back, for which I now have cases. Screeen protectors tend to decrease touch sensitivity and they just feel weird on the screen. It's a phone, not a 2 million dollar ring, I won't be going out of my way to protect it from any minor damages.

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

I think it depends on the nature of your work, if you are into something that is laborious or exposed too much to external environment and dust then I think it is better to have a screen protector.

I use to have one on my smart phone but my kids got it removed and from then my phone is full of scratches on front as well as back.. The day when the screen protector was removed my phone looked as good as a brand new phone. Hence, I think screen protect will increase the life of your phone.

I still have one on my Samsung Tab that came with the company.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

I have a screen protector on my phone even though it is a cheap piece of junk, I have it on there to avoid any more scratches since I watch videos on it, hard to watch a video when you have a scratch on the screen especially a very noticeable one!

Familiar User

The first thing I do is get a screen protector for my phones when I get a new one. I can't stand to know I could scratch or smudge my screen. They have never messed up the touch screen or the picture quality, I always buy them online for really cheap. I figure it is the best insurance for my phone.

Familiar User

I have a screen protector on my phone because you never know what might happen. I always get a protector whenever I get a new phone, if you can prevent scratches then why not do it. I never get the ones specifically for my phone, I usually get the universal ones from Walmart and cut them myself.

Still Getting Familiar

I don't have one because I can never seem to apply one without there being those incredibly annoying little bubbles trapped between the protector and the screen! I've tried so many times and I can never seem to get it right. Besides, I don't really find it to be necessary. In the several years I've owned smartphones, I've never actually managed to scratch up the screen at all. Currently mine does have a small crack, but that was because I dropped it onto the sidewalk, and a screen protector wouldn't have done any good in that case.

Thread Information