Thread: How come there is no discussion on Huawei phones here

Familiar User

How come there is no discussion on Huawei phones here

With the tech might that is Huawei has, I feel like it is an insult that they aren't featured on this forum. Anyway what are your thoughts on Huawei phones.

Familiar User

Re: How come there is no discussion on Huawei phones here

I've never used a Huawei device, what options are out there?

Familiar User

I have used a Huawei phone, which is a good phone because it looks very stylish. The only reason people don't buy Huawei phone is that it doesn't offer many phones in the U.S. market, which both Apple and Samsung have pretty much taken the place in the mobile industry. I believe Huawei is having more phones shipped to the United States, but whether or not people would consider buying one, that's up to the consumers.

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by shanatron View Post
    I've never used a Huawei device, what options are out there?

The most impressive phones that I have come across are the Huawei Gaga. which is the same as the Samsung galaxy pocket with its features. The other is the Huawei Ascend which is its top product in the smartphone market

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by pandandesign View Post
    I have used a Huawei phone, which is a good phone because it looks very stylish. The only reason people don't buy Huawei phone is that it doesn't offer many phones in the U.S. market, which both Apple and Samsung have pretty much taken the place in the mobile industry. I believe Huawei is having more phones shipped to the United States, but whether or not people would consider buying one, that's up to the consumers.

Yes I will n whyhave to agree with you when it comes to the dominance of both samsung and apple in the major markets. This is mostly the reason that Huawei's reach in the smartphone market.

Familiar User

The samsung galaxy pocket looks good! I'll give it a try and see if it meets my expectations!

Familiar User

I've played with the Huawei P1 in a shop the other week, and I was impressed by the build quality and the specs. In my eyes, it looks much better than the iPhone 4s or even 5. I was excited about the low price, and I looked more into this device, but a lot of user reviews disappointed me in regards to the daily use of the phone.

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Hello,

I have hardly seen any Huawei phones, therefore I never thought of adding it here. I would not mind adding a forum dedicated to Huawei phones if I receive more request from different users.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Thread Information