Thread: How to earn money online?

Familiar User

Question How to earn money online?

I'm very curious on how people make alot of money online? Do you make any amount of money online? If so would you be willing to share? I'm trying to earn some extra income as being a high school student with a part time job that only offers 12 hour weeks I have a nice chunk of free time.

Familiar User

Re: How to earn money online?

I have been trying to find online work myself and it's been a tough search. I've tried survey sites and have made a little pocket change but nothing big yet. I know people are always saying how they work from home but never really go into details to explain what they do or how they do it. So, I guess the search is still on.

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by randee555 View Post
    I have been trying to find online work myself and it's been a tough search. I've tried survey sites and have made a little pocket change but nothing big yet. I know people are always saying how they work from home but never really go into details to explain what they do or how they do it. So, I guess the search is still on.

I've earned pocket change to through numerous sites. It's just hard to find one that pays decent and that someone could make a little bit more of a impact doing then what I have now. What I earn from online is basically play money (lights for my car, another book etc.)

The thing is, unless you find it yourself, nobody is going to tell you how they are earning money online for a simple reason - they don't you to be taking their potential salary. Most of the sites that pay well only have a specific amount they can pay out each month, and the more people use it, the less everyone gets. So don't expect for people who actually earn much to be sharing their secrets. I know I wouldn't.

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by fromtheground View Post
    The thing is, unless you find it yourself, nobody is going to tell you how they are earning money online for a simple reason - they don't you to be taking their potential salary. Most of the sites that pay well only have a specific amount they can pay out each month, and the more people use it, the less everyone gets. So don't expect for people who actually earn much to be sharing their secrets. I know I wouldn't.
    True I make a tiny bit, more pocket change then anything but same time I barely put much effort in it. I was just curious if anyone knows. I've read and researched a coule companies but just not 100% positive If I'd want to take the chance and participate in them.

I personally do swagbucks, clixsense, freemyapps on my iPhone (imho the best, I got $20 in iTunes gift cards in a month). I also hunt for small jobs on freelancer - however, unless you can fill a very specific niche, it's hard to find a job that is fairly doable, as tens of others will have already applied.

Familiar User

Quote Originally Posted by fromtheground View Post
    I personally do swagbucks, clixsense, freemyapps on my iPhone (imho the best, I got $20 in iTunes gift cards in a month). I also hunt for small jobs on freelancer - however, unless you can fill a very specific niche, it's hard to find a job that is fairly doable, as tens of others will have already applied.
    I currently use clixsense,bingrewards and currently have a game on my ipod that allows me to predict whether a currency value will increase or decrease and if I predict right I get points, after 20,000 points they will pay you for it. Basically you earn 20,000 you get .30 each weak you keep it get 30000 get 1$ get 34,000 get 1.90 each week. It's a fun game and all those combined I earn a nice sum. If you would like I can explain it later.

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

No money making treads please.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums