Thread: What do you think of IOS 7? Pros and cons pm

Familiar User

What do you think of IOS 7? Pros and cons pm

I used to have the IPhone 4S until I switched to a Blackberry. The reason was that I didn't like the newest software update, which was the IOS 7. I found the icons looked too cartoonist and caused me dizzy sometimes. I didn't like the change because I really like the IOS 6 and wish I didn't update the software. What do you think of the IOS 7? Like it or hate it please tell me.

Familiar User

Re: What do you think of IOS 7? Pros and cons pm

I like it.

I love the built in flashlight. You have no idea how often that has come in handy, especially since it can be accessed without unlocking the phone. I also love how you can store more apps in folders. Now I don't have to have Games 1 and Games 2 folders, they all fit in one folder.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the update. I've gotten used to the icons.

Familiar User

the iOS7 is cool. It is not about the icon or the color.. it is the functionality that goes with it. I agree with LivetoErr when he gave the example of the flashlight. I may add to that - you can play music so easily with just a slide.

Familiar User

I agree with panda, the icons are to cartoonish, I do like the benefits to it but it also bugs me abit that they sort have took the android design of with the swipe of a finger your able to turn Bluetooth on off and such. I feel that they are way to hypocritical, sue a company for something similar but with the next new update steal a idea from android.

I enjoy iOS7. While the color scheme is personally not to my liking that much, it's fluid, the animations are nice and overall it all feels pretty snappy.
    Pros:
    - Runs flawlessly
    - Many apps have updated design to fit iOS7
    - New multitasking, Control Center
    - Much nicer lockscreeen

Cons:
    - colours
    - lack of customization (why can't we even pick a song for our ringtones? I don't want to pay for something I already have)

Familiar User

At first I didn't like because is really different than iOS 6. The flat style wasn't really peasant for me. But after some time using it, I can really see the improvement in both aesthetics and functionality. It's more intuitive than before and comes with new functionalities.

Thread Information